This book is your must-have if you are preparing for the OET Writing test. Written by an experienced OET trainer after intensive research, this book delves deeply into each assessment criterion and stages of writing the letter, which, when used together, will have a substantial learning impact and develop the skills needed to pass the test with a score of 350 or above. It offers practical and efficient techniques for maximizing your score, along with extensive practice on 19 practice tests and essential grammar concepts. Each practice test is followed by a detailed explanation that allows you to develop the strategic thinking necessary for approaching the writing task.
This book includes:
• Detailed guidance on the revised assessment criteria with advice to improve your score in each criterion
• A review of important grammar concepts with a range of structured tasks within practice tests
• An overview of some common student mistakes
• 19 practice tests with answer expectations and detailed explanations for structuring your letter effectively
• Effective strategies to optimize your study time
OET Premium Preparation Provider products are inserted for your convenience and do not constitute endorsement of material at those sites, or any associated product or service. It is the responsibility of the user to make their own decisions about the relevance or accuracy, currency and reliability of information found on those sites.