Fully understand what OET wants from you.
Build and practice your language skills.
Learn test-taking tips and strategies.
What is the Start for Success package?
The Start for Success Package is an exclusive package to help you prepare for OET. Created by E2Language (OET Premium Preparation Provider), the package includes access to a range of videos, lessons, sample answers, guides and more – all designed to help you prepare for success.
What will I get from the Start for Success package?
7 overview video lessons
14 Method lessons (top tips and strategies)
One OET practice test for each sub-test (Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking)
2 x sample answers for Writing sub-test
A discount on E2Language’s budget pack
300+ video-based grammar lessons with quizzes
4 x OET-specific grammar lessons (common errors)
3 x OET-specific grammar activities
OET Writing guide
4 x OET Writing video explanations
Seven overview video lessons – understand what to expect from the OET
Short, high-quality video lessons that describe the format, timing, and rules of each sub-test (Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking).
Four sub-tests – so you can practise before the test
There is one complete OET test for each sub-test (Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking) and two sample answers for the Writing sub-test.
14 method lessons – helpful tips and strategies for approaching each sub-test
There are two types of methods lessons:
- Express: 5 to 10-minute summaries – short and sweet!
- Extended: 45-minute more detailed explanations on how to approach test tasks and get your best scores.
Writing skill-building activities
- 300+ general video-based grammar lessons with quizzes
- 4 x OET-specific grammar lessons (common errors)
- 3 x OET-specific grammar activities
- OET Writing guide PDF
- 4 x OET Writing video explanations (explanatory videos that break down the sample answer and link it back to the ‘method’)
Other skill-building activities
- Video on how to boost speaking vocabulary
- Simplified medical word list for explaining complicated medical terms to patients in everyday language
- How do demonstrate understanding to a patient in a speaking roleplay.
- Speed-reading video and lessons for Reading Part A
- How to answer sentence completion questions in Reading Part B.
- Practice listening activity for Listening Part A
- Warm-up activity for listening Part B
OET Exclusive: Discounted Budget Pack
You will be able to purchase the budget package at the discounted price of USD$49.
The budget package includes:
- 1 x writing assessment
- Writing skill building activities and video lessons
- Full access to all additional practice tests including:
- 4 writing sub-tests with associated answer keys, completion guides and lesson activities
- 5 Reading Part A sub-tests
- 5 Reading Part B sub-tests
- 4 Listening Part A sub-tests
- 5 Listening Part B sub-tests
- 10 Speaking roleplays
Skill building activities for all sub-tests including:
- Discharge and transfer letters
- Writing skill boosting activities
- Vocabulary and key phrase lists for speaking
- Identifying text types and word form practice for Reading Part A
- Strategies for answering multiple choice questions for Reading Part B
- Practice listening activities for Listening parts A and B