Interested in becoming an OET Preparation Provider?
OET has developed the Preparation Provider Programme (PPP) to give OET preparation providers the knowledge and tools needed to run high quality OET preparation courses. It is designed for education institutions and teachers currently preparing students for OET, or those interested in starting a new course.
What is PPP?
- Five lesson modules are delivered via Moodle, an online learning platform.
- Access to Lessons 1, 2 and 3 are free, and upon successful completion, leads to Preliminary Provider status.
- Providers who apply for Premium training also receive access to Lessons 4 and 5 for a fixed fee.
- Premium Provider status and access to a wide range of benefits are awarded after successful completion of Lessons 4 and 5.
Who is it for?
- PPP is designed for English teachers and educational institutions.
- We recommend that all current and potential providers apply for and complete PPP.
What are the benefits?
- Gain the skills and knowledge required to develop an OET preparation curriculum.
- Access high-standard OET preparation materials, sample tests, teacher webinars, and guides.
- Be awarded Preliminary or Premium Provider status and receive the associated benefits.
- Quality assurance for students, teachers, and schools.
- Provides accurate knowledge about the requirements of OET as well as teaching best practice
- Supports providers to set up a short course in around 25 input hours
- Successful completion of lessons 1-3 leads to listing on the OET website.
- Supports providers to set up longer courses and create in-house materials.
- Successful completion of lessons 4-5 leads to direct endorsement through recommendation to candidates on Facebook and email.
- Providers can market themselves using the Premium Provider logo and are prominently listed on the website.