Verify results online
Quick, secure and reliable
OET Results Verification
The OET Results Verification Service allows organisations who recognise OET to verify an OET Statement of Results (SOR) online in a quick, secure and reliable way.
Access to Online Results Verification service
We provide access to the Online Results Verification service to authorised personnel in organisations which recognise OET. Access forms, user guides and training are provided to organisations upon recognition of OET.
Results Verification FAQs
Once an official Statement of Results (SOR) is received, authorised personnel can use their secure login to verify details and ensure the SOR is accurate and correct. There are several security features that help to verify that an SOR is an original.
You’ll be able to verify a Statement of Results (SOR) as soon as you receive the original copy as part of an application. SORs are issued approximately 16 business days after each test and may take 7-10 days to arrive via post.
The Statement of Results includes:
- Full name as printed on passport (or accepted ID), OET Candidate Number, profession and Date of Birth, OET Venue Number, gender and nationality
- Dates of all OET administrations taken within the last three calendar years, under the same OET Candidate Number
- Individual results received in each subtest, in each OET administration
- Date the Statement of Results was issued
- Key to codes; which define the individual sub-test results
- CEO’s signature