Important Notice Re HEE UKOTN Strand C Funding Initiative
Online Test Booking
If you are booking for yourself or on behalf of candidates, please take the time to read this page carefully, including the Terms & Conditions and the OET Test Regulations. Please also ensure that your identification documents and digital photo are in line with the guidelines below.
What you will require
- Identification documents must include a photograph
- If you are testing outside your country of origin you must use your original valid passport.
- Original documents must be used
- If you do not have an accepted ID document please contact us
- Documents must be valid on test day – expired documents will not be accepted
OET has regular test dates in 46 countries. Some test venues fill up quickly, so please check venue capacity before you book.
Changes or issues
Contact us if any changes need to be made or if you do not have the required ID and need an Authorisation Letter. In this case certified colour copies of three original documents must be received no later than the closing date for bookings.
Choose this payment method only if an organisation or government department is paying for your booking.
Payments cannot be finalised until we have received the original agreement to pay.