Important Information for Candidates
- The following requests are accepted until the application closing date:
- Special Arrangements
- Venue Changes
- ID updates
- Authorisation Letters
- Deferrals and withdrawals can be made online – fees apply.
- Your timetable will be available one week prior to the test.
- Test Day deferral and withdrawal requests are accepted up to the test day.
- Last day to change your address for Statements of Results is two weeks after the test date.
- Results published online 16 business days after the test.
- You can request a Re-mark up to 5 days after the results are published online.
- Official Statements of Results are sent out approximately 7-10 business days after results are published online .
- Applications close at 11:59 pm Melbourne time.
- Results are published by 5:00 pm Melbourne time.
- Special Arrangement requests may take up to 6 weeks to organise. You must submit a new request every time you take the OET.
- Timetables are available in your Candidate Profile and a copy is sent by email. If you haven’t received any communications please check your spam folder and mark us as a safe email.
- For more information about any of these dates please visit Helpdesk
- You must supply additional ID documentation if requested by us. Requests for Re-marking will not be accepted if your results are delayed because you have not supplied the required documentation.