Prepare for all four subtests
OET’s online preparation course is specifically designed to help you build your English skills before you take OET.
Written by OET education experts, the online course provides authentic practice material based on real OET content. The course includes:
- 60 days of access from the date you register the product
- Skill-building lessons and strategies based on actual OET material
- Language activities aligned with healthcare workplace scenarios
- One official OET mock test (to use up to three times). Please note that the speaking and writing sub-tests are tasks for the Medicine test. However, they can be used to familiarise yourself with the formate of these sub-tests even though they are not specific to your profession.
- Advice for test day.
Make sure you:
- Use a laptop, desktop or tablet (mobile devices are not supported)
- Connect headphones, microphones as well as a printer
- Use Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge for optimal performance.
To access the course, you will receive a code and number to register your personal details with OET Ready.