These courses follow Wimbledon School of English’s intensive full-time timetable of 28 lessons per week/23 hours 20 minutes per week. The London Exam Centre, part of WSE, is an accredited examination centre for OET, so you can follow the course and take the examination with the same institution.
- On your course you will:
- study a wide range of medical language, with a specific focus on ways of communicating effectively with patients and their relatives
- improve your reading, writing and listening skills
- learn vocabulary and increase your accuracy in your use of grammar
- be given strategies on how to approach the different parts of the test
- complete a full practice test, after which you will receive detailed feedback and further practice to ensure the best possible result in the exam
- have the opportunity to sit for the exam at the end of these courses at the London Exam Centre.
Registration fee = £55
Learning materials = £30
OET Premium Preparation Provider products are inserted for your convenience and do not constitute endorsement of material at those sites, or any associated product or service. It is the responsibility of the user to make their own decisions about the relevance or accuracy, currency and reliability of information found on those sites.