This online course is ideal for you if you do not have the time to commit to a course of classroom lessons or if you do not live near the school. Over four weeks, you will have a total of eight 50-minute face-to-face online lessons and a minimum of 100 minutes each week of guidance for self-study, all in the comfort of your own home, no matter where you are in the world.
You will focus on the unique demands of each part of OET, and you will receive individualised feedback and error correction in order to ensure that you achieve the best possible results in your test.
Face-to-face lessons are held on Tuesday evenings from 6.30pm to 8.10pm, with the final lesson on the Tuesday before the test.
This course is open to students Higher Intermediate Plus (B2) and above.
- study English in a variety of medical contexts
- anaylse real case scenarios
- learn effective communication skills
- increase your knowledge of specialised terminology
- learn how to cope with difficult situations
- receive full guidance on how to do OET
- receive detailed feedback on all aspects of your studies
- sit the exam at our centre (if required).
15 October to 5 November 2019
19 November to 10 December 2019
OET Premium Preparation Provider products are inserted for your convenience and do not constitute endorsement of material at those sites, or any associated product or service. It is the responsibility of the user to make their own decisions about the relevance or accuracy, currency and reliability of information found on those sites.