The Cambridge Guide to OET Nursing is a definitive pathway to test-day success from a team of highly experienced writers, experts in language teaching and OET.
It provides valuable practice in all four language skills required for the test. Backed by strong pedagogy and a hands-on approach to language learning, with content approved by OET, the book is your complete guide to success. The book includes a detailed introduction to OET with test overview as well as two complete practice tests. There is extensive task-based learning and practice for each part of the test as well as ‘Tips for scoring’ in all the sub-tests. Preparatory tasks offer bite-sized learning. Audio, audio transcript and answer key are available online via a code in the front cover.
- Detailed introduction to OET with test overview
- Extensive task-based learning and practice for each part of the test
- Preparatory tasks offering bit-sized learning
- ‘Tips for scoring’ in all the sub-tests
- Two complete Practice Tests
- Audio, audio transcript and answer key available online.
Note: The content of this book is the same as that in OET Preparation Nursing published by Cambridge University Press India.