What you will need to book
Credit card or payment details
OET accepts MasterCard and Visa.
All payments are processed through eWAY or Stripe.
Your identification document
- Passport: a valid passport displaying your full name, date of birth, photograph and expirty date that is after your test date.
- National government-issued ID: any single form of identification issued by the national government in the country you are sitting OET (this excludes driver licence). ID must be in English and include your full name, photograph and date of birth - all these features must be recorded on one form of national ID.
- Refugee and asylum status candidates: please refer to the FAQ 'I am a refugee/asylum seeker, can I book OET without a passport or national ID?'
Website terms and conditions
& test regulations
Before you book:
- check that the organisation you wish to apply to accepts [email protected].
- check that you can meet the system requirements for [email protected]
- note that you will not be able to take [email protected] using a Virtual Private Network (VPN).
If you do not wish to take [email protected], please try searching in another country.