OET Sri Lanka Roadshow 2017 Registration
Join us to find out more about how you can prepare for the English language test for healthcare professionals!
OET Roadshow in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Date: 10 January 2017
Time: 14:00 – 17:30
Attendance is free but registration is essential
Presented by OET staff from Melbourne, Australia, the event will help participants prepare for success in OET, including:
1. Test preparation tips
2. Live Speaking Test role-play
3. Opportunity to ask questions and get advice on making the most of your OET test.
Opportunity to win prizes at the event!
1. OET Quiz with prize for the best knowledge of the OET website: www.occupationalenglishtest.org
2. Random prize draw for everyone attending.
Who should attend?
1. Healthcare professionals intending to take OET to prove healthcare-specific English proficiency for visas, work or study.
2. Teachers of English as a second language.
3. Healthcare educators, employers and regulators interested in using OET as proof of healthcare-specific English proficiency.