The Occupational English Test (OET) will be attending the International Council of Nurses in Singapore. It uses real healthcare scenarios so you’ll feel more confident on test day.
It is accepted for work, study and registration in the Singapore,UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Ukraine and Dubai.
Please visit us if you:
- are a healthcare candidate looking for opportunities overseas
- are a teacher or a professor
- work for a Government, healthcare boards and councils
- work for universities and education providers
- are employer or recruiters of healthcare workers
- are a migration agent
- are a test venue manager
Come see us at the Booth B22 from 27th June to 1st of July to discuss new opportunities.
Location: 10 Bayfront Ave, Singapore