OET Guide: Live and
Work in Australia as an overseas-trained nurse
Download a copy to share with your clients
Live and Work in Australia as an overseas-trained nurse is a comprehensive guide to registration, immigration and settlement. The publication provides the reader with a strong understanding of what is required to move to Australia and register to work as a nurse. Best of all, it’s written in plain English so it can be easily understood by the non-native speaker.
What’s in the guide?
- Introduction to key organisations
- Key standards and criteria needed for registration
- Detailed overview of the registration process
- Guidance on how to look for nursing roles in Australia
- Help with finding accommodation, registering for tax and more.
Want to order printed copies of the guide?
If you’d like to order between 25 and 200 printed copies of the guide, please fill in the order form by clicking on the button below.
Note: printed copies are only available in Australia.