What you will require
Credit Card Or
OET has test dates every month in over 40 countries – however, registration is only open for the next two test dates at a time. Ensure you choose the correct date.
Changes or issues
Contact us if any changes need to be made or if you do not have the required ID and need an Authorisation Letter. In this case certified colour copies of three original documents must be received no later than the closing date for applications.
- Identification documents must include a photograph
- If you are testing outside your country of origin you must use your original valid passport.
- Documents must be valid on test day – expired documents will not be accepted
You must provide your original valid passport as proof of identity. No other type of photo identification will be accepted.
You may provide your original valid passport or you may provide your original valid National Identify Card for the country in which you are sitting the test.
Photo ID guidelines
Please follow our guidelines carefully. If your photo does not follow the guidelines it may be removed and you will not be able to sit OET.
- You need to upload a recent passport sized colour photo with a white background.
- The photo must be no more than three months old.
- Your photo needs to be in .jpeg format and be between 20 and 200 KB
- be in colour
- be less than three months old
- be of your head only
- have sharp focus
- be of you looking directly at the camera
- have no head coverings (except for religious or medical purposes)
- have nothing covering the forehead, the outline of the eyes, the nose or mouth
- be without shadows
- have no red-eye
- show you with a neutral expression, mouth closed (no smiling, frowning or raised eyebrows)
- includes $7 booking fee
- includes sample practice tests, daily language tips and Masterclasses to help you prepare
- in Australia includes GST
Payable to Cambridge Boxhill Language Assessment Pty Ltd.
Post bank cheques or money orders along with a printed copy of your online application form to GPO Box 372, Melbourne, VIC, 3001, Australia.
Payments cannot be finalised until we have received the original agreement to pay.