Last year we successfully launched OET testing on computer (at test venues and at home) on a limited basis
We are currently taking a short pause with OET testing on computer (at test venues and at home) and getting it ready for a full market launch. We will be sure to update you with the launch date for OET testing on computer in the coming weeks.
Please note that OET on paper at test venues – the test of choice for healthcare professionals for the past 30 years – continues to be available globally. Book OET on paper TODAY at one of our 171 test venues across 46 countries.
Before You Start
Online Candidate Booking
If you are booking for yourself or on behalf of candidates online, please take the time to read this page carefully, including the Terms & Conditions and the OET Test Regulations. Please also ensure that your identification documents and digital photo are in line with the guidelines below.
What you will require
Credit Card Or
OET has regular test dates in 46 countries. Some test venues fill up quickly, so please check venue capacity before you book.
Changes or issues
Contact us if any changes need to be made or if you do not have the required ID and need an Authorisation Letter. In this case certified colour copies of three original documents must be received no later than the closing date for bookings.
- Identification documents must include a photograph
- If you are testing outside your country of origin you must use your original valid passport.
- Documents must be valid on test day – expired documents will not be accepted
Photo ID guidelines
Please follow our guidelines carefully. If your photo does not follow the guidelines it may be removed and you will not be able to sit OET.
The photo that you upload needs to:
- be passport sized
- be in .jpg or .png format
- be between 200kb and 2MB in size
- be in colour
- have a white background
- be less than three months old
- be of your head only
- have sharp focus
- be of you looking directly at the camera
- Head coverings should be plain coloured and must be worn in such a way as to show the face from the bottom of the chin to the top of the forehead, and with the edges of the face visible.
- be without shadows
- have no red-eye
- show you with a neutral express and mouth closed (no smiling, frowning or raised eyebrows).
The OET Centre accepts MasterCard and Visa. All payments are processed through eWAY.
All funds must be in Australian dollars and drawn on an Australian bank. Payable to Cambridge Boxhill Language Assessment Pty Ltd.
Post bank cheques or money orders along with a printed copy of your online booking form to PO Box 16136 Collins Street West Melbourne VIC 8007 Australia.
Choose this payment method only if an organisation or government department is paying for your booking.
Payments cannot be finalised until we have received the original agreement to pay.