Welcome to the online application form for OET.
Before applying to OET
The above documents contain important information and instructions for applying for OET including:
- OET test fees and payment guidelines
- Applying online
- ID and photo guidelines
- Deferral and withdrawal policies.
You will require
- Your credit card or other payment details
- Your identification document
- A digital passport photo.
OET test fees and dates
- AUD$587.00 including $7.00 booking fee
- Test fees in Australia include GST
- You will be able to book the next scheduled test date during registration.
Payment are accepted by credit card, bank cheque, money order or third party payment through the ASDOT/DIISERTE program.
- Credit card the OET Centre accepts MasterCard and Visa. All payments are processed through SecurePay.
- Bank cheque/Money order
- All funds must be in Australian dollars and drawn on an Australian bank.
- Payable to Cambridge Boxhill Language Assessment Pty Ltd.
- Post bank cheques or money orders along with a printed copy of your online application form to
- Payments that arrive after the closing date for an administration will not be accepted.
- Third Party payment
- Choose this payment method only if an organisation or government department such as ASDOT/DIISRTE is paying for your application.
- Please note that payments cannot be finalised until we have received the original agreement to pay from ASDOT/DIISRTE.
Ensure all information is entered accurately when you complete the online application form.
Your name, date of birth, ID number and ID expiry date on this application must match those on your ID document exactly. If they do not, you will not be able to take OET. No refund will be issued. You will need to apply and pay again to sit the test.
- Contact us
- if you do not have the required ID
- if any changes need to be made to your application . In this case certified copies of original documents must be received no later than 5 days after the closing date for applications.
Your address must be entered accurately.
- Your Statement of Results will be sent to this address
- This address will appear on your Statement of Results.
- Identification documents must include a photograph
- Original documents must be used
- Documents must be valid – expired documents will not be accepted.
- You must provide your original valid passport as proof of identity. No other type of photo identification will be accepted.
- You may provide your original valid passport
- You may provide your original valid National Identify Card for the country in which you are sitting the test
If you are testing outside your country of origin you must use your original valid passport and provide evidence of recent travel.
If you do not have an accepted ID document please contact us.
- You need to upload a recent passport sized colour photo with a white background.
- The photo must be no more than three months old.
- Your photo needs to be in an electronic format (jpg), in order to complete your application.
Please follow our guidelines carefully. If your photo does not follow the guidelines it may be removed and you will not be able to sit OET.
Contact us if you have any questions about uploading a suitable photo.
The photo must:
- be in .jpeg format
- be between 20 and 2000 KB
- be in colour
- be less than three months old
- be of your head only
- have sharp focus
- have a white or a pale background with no patterns or objects
- be of you looking directly at the camera
- have no head coverings (except for religious or medical purposes)
- have nothing covering the forehead, the outline of the eyes, the nose or mouth
- be without shadows
- have no red-eye
show you with a neutral expression, mouth closed (no smiling, frowning or raised eyebrows)
Test Regulations and Terms and Conditions
As part of the application process you will be asked to acknowledge that you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions incorporate the OET Test Regulations 2014. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted to be bound by the Terms and Conditions and the OET Test Regulations 2014.
- Please print a copy of the OET Test Regulations 2014 for future reference.
- If you have read the Terms and Conditions and the OET Test Regulations 2014 please enter the application process.